Friday, June 29, 2012

No Rice




Rice. The most important and staple food in Asia. Grew up eating it until recently I stopped. Why? Because I choose to slim down, change my lifestyle and not call it a diet scheme. 3 weeks after, I don't crave anymore of rice, in place of rice I eat veggies especially green leafy vegetables ( cabbage, pechay, and pechay baguuio ) served with a can of tuna or corned tuna. Araw araw yun ang lunch ko. Breakfast is nestle cereal with fruits in milk , apple and yogurt ( love the berry flavors ) and Yakult! Sometimes when I crave for other food I fry hotdogs and eggs. And original bites from kfc or anything that I can think of BUT without rice. Miraculously, I don't miss soda too! Before I can gulp down 1liter in just one sitting but now 3/4 of 12 oz coke goes down the drain na! wow! di ba? imagine that! Just thinking the hours I need to burn those calories nawawalan nko ng gana! hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment